December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

She told me to send an angry email

NAC :: Public Area :: SPAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

She told me to send an angry email

Post by JohnGaltOU812 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Had some issues with a vendor.  Ordered parts air freight, got wrong parts. Called vendor back and said please fix. Got more wrong parts NDA again. Our inside rep there said there have been many troubles lately (yep, we noticed... ever since the re-org) and it seemed the best way things were being resolved was to get to customer to send an angry email that the inside reps could forward up the chain.  He who screams loudest gets the most results.

I asked if she was sure.  Told her I could put something together, but it may be a little rough.  She told me she had served in the army, and had been in this industry for over 20 years since, she could take it.  Ok...

Subject: problems
Date: Fri, February 26, 2016 2:42 pm
To: *redacted*

I'm not sure what kind of half assed operation you're running there, but if your idiotic shipping department employees would put their damn helmets back on and stop licking the fucking windows long enough to ship me the right parts for a change that would be great.  There are part numbers on every item that ships, and none of them match the paperwork they ship with.  This means the part is wrong.

The last wrong part was supposed to have been checked over by a manager.  Based on performance, manager must be the title you give the person that is most successful at plugging the toilet at break time.  Perhaps you should have that person take a look at your catalog while they are grunting and pushing.  The catalog has both pictures and part numbers, which should make it easier to select the right products for a change.  It was mentioned that the manager should perhaps call and apologize for the mistake in shipping another wrong part to us UPS Next Day Air and costing my customer a total of 4 extra days of down time.  That won't be necessary, I'm really not interested in taking another half hour of my time to explain why this is a bad thing in small, easy to understand, words.

To fix this problem, fire your shipping department.  Then take the short bus you use to pick them up from the "failed experiments" wing of the local research hospital every morning; and go to the local Burger King and hire the kids with Downs Syndrome that run the fryers.  They are clearly more reliable than the crank addicted lab rats in your current batch, they work in a dangerous environment every day and haven't managed to burn the store down or kill themselves by accident.  I'm not sure your shipping department could be counted on to manage as well.

If this is the standard that can be expected when ordering products from your company, this problem is an easy fix on my end.  I have a local vendor that sells competitive products at twice the price of yours.  It turns out as a cheaper product in the end since I only have to pay freight one time; and I don't piss off my customers by keeping their equipment in the shop an extra week while they lose money and I lose business.  

Regards,
Me
-My personal cell

So, now we've got an outside rep coming to visit on Monday, and a couple VPs involved. Next week should be more entertaining than this week.

JohnGaltOU812
Confederate
Confederate

Back to top Go down

Re: She told me to send an angry email

Post by George Clooney on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 pm

half-assed :nitpick:

I think you got their attention. Smile

George Clooney
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnGaltOU812 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:39 pm

I called the nice gal that told me to send it, she was laughing so hard she was crying and passing it around the sales office. haha

Like I told her: I'm not mad at her, but I am getting angry with the lazy bums that can't ship me my stuff.

JohnGaltOU812
Confederate
Confederate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top